HOTLINE: +88 01904036899, 01904036898
A firm of solicitors, lawyers, Visa and Migration Consultants

Find Out If You Need a Visitor Visa to Travel to Canada

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

How Long Can a Visitor Stay In Canada?

Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada. If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.

Types of Visitor Visas
Visit / Tourism
Temporary Resident

Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. In fact, more than 35 million people visit Canada every year to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. If you wish to come to Canada for a temporary purpose like a vacation, or to visit family or friends, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa.

For further information and visa processing consultation, please contact with us: and Call for appointment:  +88 01909 083963, 01904-036899